Charlie Crane Baby Rocker LEVO in Beech with Lucas du Tertre Hibiscus Cushion
An indispensable item from birth to around 7 months, the LEVO can be integrated perfectly into your interior.
Its multi-plywood beech design and look does not resemble any ordinary baby furniture. Its natural swing adapts to the movements of the child, and all so soft.
Created and manufactured by the eco-responsible brand Le Petit Lucas du Tertre, the 100% cotton Hibiscus fabric is made using Indian printing, weaving and artisanal manufacturing techniques: Frame printing, which works like a stencil. The colour rendering is exceptional and the colour rendering incomparable.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone (3.5 to 9 Kg) (7.7 to 19.8 lbs)
- Available in different rocker/cushion colors.
- EU standard EN12790.
- Very easy to assemble.
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C)
- Dimension of the baby rocker: (H40 x L70 x W45 cm.) (H16 x L28 x W18 in)
- Dimension of the box: (H12 x L75 x W46 cm.) (H16 x L30 x W18 in)
- Weight: 3.6 Kg (7.9 lbs)
- Registered design
- Made in EU
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside Walnut/Beach multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric : 100% Cotton, Filling : 100% Polyester